This workshop will enable you to master and introduce a way of thinking and working to your team. The customer-centric approach to designing solutions and products for your business is specially adapted for corporate transformation. Learn from Dr. Jeffrey Tobias, leading innovation and design thinking expert.
Learn Design Thinking context and content
- Master Design Thinking 101 with Dr. Jeffrey Tobias – leading innovation strategist, Adjunct professor at The Australian Graduate School of Management and Managing Director, The Strategy Group
- Learn leading-edge thinking and success stories
- Understand how Design Thinking fits into business strategy so you can go back and introduce it to your organisation
Experience how to apply the methodology in your organisation
- Design a prototyped solution using visual and creative tools
- Discover how to apply Design Thinking to innovation projects
- Join a facilitated group exercise and robust conversation about applying the methodology outside of the workshop
When? October 2018 – date to be confirmed. Register your interest to be notified as spaces are limited to keep classes small.
Where? UNSW CBD Campus – Level 6/1 O’Connell St, Sydney
How much? $550 for a half-day workshop including lunch
Who? Lead by Dr. Jeffrey Tobias, Managing Director, The Strategy Group
Who is this for? For middle and senior managers and executives looking to introduce new ways of working
register interest to be notified of date
See what past workshop attendees said about this workshop.
The workshop challenged the way I approach problems and re-engaged the customer focus of the business.
A great mixture of theory and practical that allowed some real world applications of what we learned that day.
I recommend this course to those looking for alternate ways to problem solve and innovate the way they think.
Register your interest
Complete the form below to receive the confirmed date