This workshop will shift your way of thinking and working, with practical exercises and “out of the building” experiences to get you designing, not just thinking. Learn from leading experts in human-centred design who live and breathe the methodology in a policy context.
Design Thinking context and content
- Learn international and local examples of Design Thinking in government
- How Design Thinking is being applied within the context of policy and service design
Applied experience of the methodology
- “Get out of the building” experience of Design Thinking
- Use of visual and creative tools to design a prototyped solution
- Facilitated group exercise to ensure robust conversation about applying the methodology outside of the workshop
The workshop will end with a networking lunch where participants can share learnings and chat.
When? 9:00am – 2:00pm 19 September.
Where? Crowne Plaza Canberra
How much? $350 +GST for a half-day workshop. All materials, snacks, coffee, tea and lunch provided.
Who? Workshop facilitated by Michelle Tabart, Director at The Strategy Group and Government Design Thinking Expert.
Register now to secure your spot
See what past workshop attendees said about this workshop.
Fantastic day. I am already recommending it to my colleagues and expect it will be extended further across DPI.
Great work guys – the exercise was a fantastic way to demonstrate the value and practicality of DT. Now over to us to be as courageous as we can!
One of the best workshops I’ve been to in a while. Really well presented with a lot of take-home points. It also avoided the usual blue sky fluff.